CureZone   Log On   Join
tomorrow is day 21 for me.

Views: 955
Published: 17 years ago

tomorrow is day 21 for me.

Well tomorrow is day 21 forme. This is my first fast and I have loved it. I few rough points. The food cravings on days 4 and 12 for some reason. but I never gave in.
I truly love the empty feeling . Not there is something missing empty, but a clean empty. It's a good feeling.

I'm pretty quiet about posting here, but have truly gained a great deal from the reading of all the posts. Thank you all.

Somer your little phrase 'the food will be there when I am done'
has seen me through a few challenges.
The biggest challenge being others in my life.
They truly don't understand that this is a positive choice I have made.
I choose to do the Master-Cleanse to take personal control of my health.

Today I hosted a family party. I put on a lovely meal "Greek" in honour of the olympics.
I enjoyed the company and had my lemonade.
Meal time came and I served and kept busy in the kitchen during the main eatting period. Not that I was uncomfortable around the food, but I realized they were uncomfortable with me not eatting.
I explained that I am the one who is choosing this course and that I can have any of the items I served when I choose to. Iexplained that I am not denying myself a nice meal, that I am achieving better health.
They allagreed that I do look healthy.

I am on the fence about how far I'm going. I have alot of people watching me. I'm feeling pressure from family and friends to stop. I'm not completely clear on their motivation .
Thanks again too all of you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)