CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone help a sister out, please?

pepe Views: 779
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,181

Re: Can anyone help a sister out, please?

You're doing the Master-Cleanse by the book thats all you really need to do. Evry one is different in regrads to the SWF, Lax tea ect. It will even vary fro you on if you do the Master-Cleanse at different times. On my first 2 MCs (40/28) I didn't hafta do the lax tea cause the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) worked like a charm every morning. On my most recent Master-Cleanse (21) the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) was not working very well and I had to add the lax tea at night which I didn't enjoy so much cause it made feel crampy all day. Be patient you're just gonna hafta experiment to find what works for >you< on this particular MC, Don't try to over think it. Every one is different and it will be what it will be for you. Que sera sera.

Just know that you're doing something wonderful for your system and instead of worrying about this weight thing put that energy to good use and start planning your post MC diet and getiing some regular exercise. What you do after the MC is crucial to maintaining any and all the benefits gained and the continuation of gradual and healthy weight loss while rebuilding your system with a healthy Diet and exercise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.467 sec, (1)