CureZone   Log On   Join
You can make it

HappyFast Views: 922
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,170

You can make it

As I said in another post, perhaps you need to start using 2 tablepoons of maple syrup per 10 oz. glass of lemonade instead of only one - I could never have made it on only 1 tbs per glass - I would have gotten too weak and hungry. Anyway, I started to feel really great on Days 9, 10 and 11, and then started to actually feel hungry (as opposed to not hungry but wanting to eat just out of habit or social/emotional triggers) around Day 14, but pushed it through Day 16 and then finally stopped. I DID eat a slice of pizza around 4 days after I stopped and it tasted AWFUL - way too salty, greasy, dough tasted like cardboard. So even though it smelled great, after cleansing my system through the Master-Cleanse fast, the pizza actually tasted just like what it really was, a greasy, starchy mess not worth screwing up my diet over. Now I take great care and pleasure in constructing a wonderful salad with all sorts of fresh greens. The fast really helped me overcome an addiction to carbohydrates and they just don't taste good anymore - really starchy like paper. So don't blow your cleanse over a piece salty greasy starchy cardboard - it is so not worth it! Instead, increase your maple syrup and make sure you drink the lemonade every two hours to keep your blood Sugar even - if you do that you will not feel hungry and will be better able to resist the temptations to not meet your goal. Think of your body as a beautiful flower growing in your garden and give it wholesome pure water to drink - you wouldn't water your flowers with a can of coke or a pizza, would you? Well, treat your body with the same loving care and respect :>)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.936 sec, (1)