CureZone   Log On   Join
Heavy Metal Detoxifiers/Chelators - The Ultimate List

jasmine3afash Views: 5,194
Published: 8 years ago

Heavy Metal Detoxifiers/Chelators - The Ultimate List

I have been researching heavy metal detoxification for years and thought I would share this list here, and I hope that people will find it very helpful. It is impossible to really get the candida under control without getting the heavy metals out first. I have taken every single thing on this list, usually simultaneously, and had fantastic results and I'm still seeing improvements as I keep taking them. I spend most of my income on detoxification and I took a break from work and everything in my life just to dedicate myself to my health, and it has been a truly rewarding experience. I would love to hear your feedback. I am ranking this list in order of what's most effective and had the most impact on my recovery. I tried to limit the list to only natural or non-pharmaceutical supplements and herbs. This is just based on my opinion and I expect that many people will disagree with some things on the list and that's fine; I would like to hear your opinions.

1- liposomal glutathione (GSH) by quicksilver scientific or livon labs
2- liposomal R-ALA by quicksilver scientific or livon labs
3- NAC by Metabolic Maintenance (the only NAC product with absolutely no fillers)
4- Liposomal EDTA by quicksilver scientific.
5- Plant-based MSM by omica or sunfood
6- liposomal B-Complex by Livon Labs
7- liposomal vitamin c & natural food-state vitamin c (both) by livon labs and megafood or healthforce
8- organic germanium by jarrow
9- shilajit by Dragon Herbs or Omica for the Humic & fulvic acids
10- Liquid zeolite by omica, or zeolite powder by healthforce, or both
11 - silica: either vegetal silica by flora, or orgono silica, or both
12- magnesium oil by omica, ancient minerals, or sunfood.
13- liquid oxygen by cellfood
14 - selenium from raw sprouted brazil nuts or brazil nut butter, raw garlic and kelp
15 - vitamin e from sesame oil, hazelnut butter, brazil nut butter and olive oil.
16- natural Zinc. The best source by far is the polyrachis ant by Dragon Herbs
17 - natural b12, also from polyrachis ants by dragon herbs. The B-Complex by Livon labs is another great source but it's synthetic and not from food.
18- Iodine from kelp, either nascent Iodine or electridine. Other products are not nearly as potent and not from a natural source
19- MCP - modified citrus pectin
20 - cilantro
21 - chlorella pyrenoidosa by Earth Circle organics
22 - niacin (vitamin b3) but only in advanced stages
23 - Carnosine
24 - Taurine
23 - kelp powder or kelp soups
24 - garlic oil
25 - Bentonite Clay
26 - fulvic acid by omica, humic acid by morningstar minerals, although shilajit by itself maybe enough.
27 - Apple cider vinegar. Helps in detoxifying aluminum along with silica.
28 - probiotics - A potent supplement like CP-1 11-strain or mercola or healthforce, along with kefirs and sauerkrauts
29 - large amounts of sulfur-rich foods: egg yolks, onions, garlic, and ginger. I was eating up to 60 cloves of garlic a day and saw nothing but improvements the more I ate. That is how I also got rid of a huge cancerous tumor on my butt in less than 72 hours a few months ago.
31 - liquid molybdenum

Other foods, supplements and herbs that will support the detoxification process

1- Quintessential 3.3 As the body detoxifies heavy metals it loses a great deal of minerals and it's crucial to constantly replace these minerals. Taking 1 - 4 vials of the quintessential 3.3 is a great way to replace lost minerals
2- egg yolks (frozen to kill any bacteria, then eaten raw. cooking from my experience renders all the nutrition in the yolks useless.) I have eaten as many as 30 yolks a day and saw nothing but benefits the more I ate. I only did that though with extremely high quality eggs, organic and free-range from a clean remote source, never ate the whites.
3- ormus supergreens by sunwarrior. cleanest greens supplement on the market. much better than eating and juicing vegetables.
4 - high quality amino acids from natural protein sources: bee pollen, spirulina, AFA blue-green algae, wild quinoa, wild rice, buckwheat, etc.
5- dmg by davinci labs
6- methionine
7- NAG
8- kyolic aged garlic extract
9- ALC Acetyl-l-carnitine
10 - raw schisandra berries from dragon herbs or mountain rose herbs
11 - systemic enzymes like nattokinsae and serrapeptase, and repair gold by enzymedica
12 - organic broccoli
13- broccoli sprouts.
14- milk thistle
15 - Omega-3 in large amounts, from algae oil or whatever source you prefer as long as it's highly purified
16 - Ubiquinol coq10
17- sam-e
18- royal jelly to protect the brain
19 - marine phytoplankton to protect the brain
20 - bee pollen for the amino acids
21- artichoke
22- salt water flush or coffee enemas. I had better results with the salt water flush.
23 - healthy fats from coconut oil, ghee, raw butter, red palm oil, olive oil, pumpkin seed oil, sprouted nut butters, algae oil and fish oil

That's all I could think of for now. Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with detoxifying heavy metals, and also candida, parasites, and excess estrogen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (3)