CureZone   Log On   Join
Help, please!!! Can Humaworm cause C.Diff? Thanks!

Views: 810
Published: 7 years ago

Help, please!!! Can Humaworm cause C.Diff? Thanks!

I am a 35 yr old mother. My health flipped probably when I lived, hiked, camped in the mountains of NC. I likely got a tick bite. Positive Lyme bands 41, 39, and Indeterminate 83-93. I had crazy bright green diarrhea once there.

THEN....I became pregnant and all he!l broke lose. First pregnancy, ate out always, gained 60lbs. I started having diarrhea alternating with formed stools. Labor was torture. I pushed 2 hours, never saw OB, until she gave me level 4 episiotomy. Dd head was size of 3 month old, off the charts. (Possibly sustained recto-vaginal fistula). The diarrhea became the new norm, 1 or 2x day. Thought must be from having a baby?!

In 2011 I was dx'd celiac. Ahaa! Reason for D. Nope. I had become pregnant w/diagnosis, thinking that gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, nut free would solve problem. Instead I had recurrent UTIs (remember possible undetected fistula) entire pregnancy. OB/GYN said if it goes to kidneys, fatal to me/baby. So, I listened and took 40(!!!) weeks of antibiotics. I had diarrhea 8-10/day. I was told, "no probiotics" by high-risk OB group. :(

I now suffer gut dysbiosis, leaky gut, candida albicans overgrowth, blastocystis hominis, celiac, microscopic colitis (parasites!?), had C.Diff twice, duodednitis, pancreatic insufficiency, spot of fatty infiltration on liver. The worst is the chronic diarrhea.

Humaworm helped. My first parasite cleanse revealed canine tapeworm, ascaris, candida. I just got over 2nd C.Diff bout. I maybe should wait, but it has been over 90 days, so I am on HW parasite cleanse again.

I would like to regain my health. Is it ok to take Humaworm post C.Diff? I'm on day 6 and the diarrhea has been copious, but diarrhea is the beast I am fighting. My stools briefly solidified on 1st HW round, hence my desire to repeat it now.

Any help, advice, encouragement greatly appreciated. Would HW cause C.Diff again?

Thanks,
Iriechic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.250 sec, (1)