So, it looks like you are allergic to a state.
The only solution is to move to a different state. :-)
Or, you could be allergic to something in your house / appartment, or something around your house, or water, or people around you.
Test it by going camping in the same state you live. If your lips heal, it would mean you are not allergic to a state, but you could be allergic to the place you call home.
Become a detective and find what it is.
Few examples of things people have had problems tolerating in or round a house:
- specific plants, polen of specific plants, flowers
- a cat or dog used to live in the same appartment
- black mold (does not have to be visible), house have had problem with humidity, roof leaking, water in the basement, pipes condensing humidity etc
- house was treated with pesticides, to exterminate roaches, ants, termites, etc. (in these kind of houses people may get cancer or serious neurological disorders.)
- area around the house was treated with herbicides, pesticides, like a farm house, etc. (in these kind of houses people may get serious irreversible neurological disorders, toxic brain damage. etc.)
- wallpaper containg something toxic, or walls painted with toxic paints, flors painted with toxic paints
- carpets containing something you can't tolerate
- furnitures with fire retardants, toxic paints, toxic materials
- house built on toxic ground
- city air polluted by toxic industry
- water you are drinking polluted
- toxic chemicals stored in the basement ( pesticides, herbicides, paints, car oil, old engines etc )
- specific underground radiation
- and so on
At least now you know your problem has a solution, and you know where you should look for a solution.