CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: End of first day, less than six servings

ter1s Views: 3,410
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 219,064

Re: End of first day, less than six servings

I really considered getting the Celtic salt since it was right next to the Kal Real Salt but the price difference sold me and I didn't think I'd need any larger quantities than the 8.75 oz. I already have Kosher salt for cooking but I wasn't sure if that would work. I was going to do the salt wash this morning but was already up at 5:15 a.m. for an hour, flushed out about five times within the hour so I thought it would be a bit much on my system. For a while there I was thinking that I may have picked up the stomach virus my kids had a week ago. Is it normal to have diarhea-like BMs just on the second day? Once the hour passed I haven't had to go again. Talk about waking up with noisy intestines, whew! I crawled back into bed around 6:30 a.m. and passed out! I have a headache right now, but I'm trying to get through my first 20 oz of the 'ade. I read somewhere on the forum that if you get a headache just drink lots of 'ade and water and it should go away. Seem to work ok yesterday. I adjusted the amount of maple down to 3 tablespoons for 60 ozs. I still find it really sweet but more manageable. Also, because of this morning, I passed on taking the laxative tea and planned on doing it again this evening. Is that ok, too or will I be stopped up tomorrow if I don't do it morning and night?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)