34 oz is around 3 drinks so I would definetly say that that is not enough to get good results specially as toxic and you sound from your descriptions. You need the lemon to help cleanse and the cayenne to help loosen mucous and help keep your system stimulated to help you get rid of toxins in your system.
You are also definetly not drinking enough water specially with the very small amounts of lemonade that you are drinking. That combined with your low intake of Master-Cleanse it's very possible to get dehydrated and that's the last thing you want when you're trying to flush toxins out of your system. You need to get lots of fluids in your system to keep the toxins diluted and moving out.
You can lower the amount of syrup but keep in mind that the syrup is basically your main source of energy/calories and minerals which will help you function in your daily activities and help you cope with some of the detox symptoms you might go through.