CureZone   Log On   Join
End of first day, less than six servings

ter1s Views: 3,465
Published: 17 years ago

End of first day, less than six servings

I've ended my first day of Master-Cleanse today. Took an herbal laxative last night and this morning. Mixed up a batch and took to work with me. What an experience! I've never used the bathroom so much! I think my biggest concern is whether I can adjust to the flavor and actually drink the minimum number of servings. I've only been able to get through 34 fl. oz. today and have felt full all day. I've had about 1 1/2 glasses of water on top of that and the tea this morning. I'm okay with the lemon and the pepper, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the maple flavor aftertaste. The hair on the end of my arms actually stands on end sometimes after a swallow. Here's a question that hopefully someone can help me with. Is the amount I'm able to get down good enough? I'm doing Master-Cleanse for a number of reasons. I have various skin conditions that flare up - sensitivity, welting (imagine trying on clothes), hives, itchy scalp, and I was recently diagnosed with a sliding, large hiatal hernia that causes reflux, which in turn gives me chest pains from the esophageal spasms. Needless to say, the different types of drugs they've given me in the last couple of months to try out to control the reflux have really wreaked havoc on my digestive system. There's just something wrong with being told that your system may take one or two weeks to adjust to a drug. I've had headaches for weeks now, and my skin conditions have exploded. Oh, and my insurance refused to cover Aciphex, the latest round of drugs they recommended and I haven't received a call back on which drug I'm supposed to take next. I'VE HAD IT WITH THE DOCS SELECTING WHICHEVER DRUG WILL WORK WITH MY INSURANCE INSTEAD OF WITH ME! So yesterday, I went looking for some type of homeopathic solution to clearing out my poor system and try and start over with a more diet-based rememdy for my skin conditions and the reflux/chest pains. The question now is whether I'm drinking enough of this stuff, can handle the bowel related issues (which I'd already been dealing with) and the headaches that continue to plague me. Suggestions anyone? Can I reduce the amount of syrup? Is it okay to drink less than 6 servings?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (2)