CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Metamorphosis

Views: 1,428
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,112

Re: Metamorphosis

There are several pages on the site besides the home page . I would suggest your read the Morgellons apge and then the Bartonella page as they were written as companions.

The DNA aspects of this transgenic infection are well explained there.

My considerations in the protocol were;

To penetrate all cells and tissues including bones with items that have extremelely small molecules.

To take steps to repair damaged DNA in accordance with the concept of the "fluid genome".

To support all organs during the process of removing ALL infection and pathogen types from the body.

To rebuild the immune system. The immune system can not remove morgellons but it can assist.

There are a lot of theories on Morgellons, This is built on thousands of hours researching microbiology and genetics.

Yes it is concentrated in the Jaw.....as well as the spine, brain, hands, feet, and every other area of the body.

Morgellons has nothing to do with Neuro cutaineous syndrome from Amalgam fillings however I will tell you that if you attempt to treat with a certain product called N**** Silver then that type of silver get in tissues and is not readily detoxed. The Mercury leaching from your Amalgam fillings binds to that silver so now you have compounded the MD problem with a heavy metal detox issue.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)