CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

shotsee Views: 18,788
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,189,896

Re: How to cure Sibo naturally ?

Hi Margo,

First off: The myth of ascorbic acid causing kidney stones has long ago been debunked [and, in fact, the very opposite has been found to be the case].

Secondly: Ascorbic acid is a powerful internal cleanser. My advice is to never completely stop ingesting it, but to moderate one's intake depending upon the detoxification symptoms one is manifesting, i.e. ingesting more [up to Bowel Tolerance] when one is feeling reasonably well, and less when one is feeling too uncomfortable.

Also, Margo, ideally your daily ascorbic acid dosage should be divided up into as many doses as is practicable, i.e. vs. ingesting the whole day's dose at once. As an example, I ingest mine in 10 to 15 [divided] doses per day.

I hope that helps, Margo. And by-all-means, if you have any other questions, comments, and/or concerns [about ascorbate ingestion], I hope you will post them here [and/or please feel free to contact me privately].

Best wishes, Margo,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)