CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rounding out day 5...

Tiphunee Views: 976
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,972

Re: Rounding out day 5...

WoW! Today is my first day of the cleanse and I'm actually in the middle of drinking my first lemonade concoction and I actually like it. I am a little nervous about the salt water flush though. Is there any way, I can just do lax tea in the AM and lax tea in the PM? Maybe I should just bite the bullet and suck the salt water down. Is it completely horrible to the taste? Another question, why can't the water for the lemonade be cold? Why does it have to be loom temp.? I started this cleansing primarily for weight loss. Is that bad b/c my intentions were not for cleansing? Do you think I will lose weight b/c I am starting to get nervous when I read these messages and people say that they aren't losing weight?
Can you give me tips that I could follow during this cleanse that will not only detoxify, but aid in my weight loss? Will I feel hungry on this diet? If so, will they eventually subside throughout the duration of the diet? I have next to no will power, so I am quite nervous. I suffered from bulimia for a very long time, so I'm hoping this will cleanse me of my spiritual and physical demons. Any and all advice would be appreciated. I thank my stars for this forum. What a blessing of support and information. Thanks to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.984 sec, (1)