CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks! I knew I could count on you for great ideas

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Somer Views: 1,046
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,865

Re: Thanks! I knew I could count on you for great ideas

I did the Clark Liver-Flush by the book. Had two friends across town join me, and we ALL had very productive cleanses! Do cruise the Liver-Flush forum, lots of info, lots of support! I KNOW we have a big leg up from the Big MC. I think most of the whining comes from people who really needed to do a Bowel Cleanse before beginning. I think if you start with the intestines FULL, you will have a lot of miseries with the ES and olive oil looking for a place to go!!! I started in the am with an enema, and was happy I did for a couple reasons. 1, I started very clean. 2, I got a look at what was IN my intestine, which gave me a very clear idea what came from the liver/gb. Next afternoon, when all the ES was done, I did another, very productive. Yesterday, another, 6 more pea sized/colored stones I dissected with my trusty disposable plastic fork... definitely a little ball-o-salts. Cholesterol, calcium--who cares? It's not in me no mo!

COLD epsom to me tasted just like the lax tea I get here in sunny Mexico. Bitter, like aloe. 3/4 cup? No problemo! And I chilled the nice, fresh pink grapefruit juice and mixed with cold olive oil, shook just before drinking, and found it no more "gross" than many milkshakes I have chugged. Thick, rich. Again, no problemo. But I can see that if I were not so blessedly empty, things could want to backfire! Thank you, MC!

The pesto. I pack my blender pretty full of cilantro, and it whizzes down to about a pint. I put it in a canning jar with a nice tight lid, and, with two of us eating on it... it goes pretty quick! We overdose on the 1 T per day! IT'S GOOD! And a good way to get your clean, raw oil also. I use ex. virgin olive, MUCHO cheaper than the flax, which I drizzle sparingly.

Coconuts. Ok. I have ceased asking big strong men to open my friggin coconuts. I hit them with a large hammer, break them into manageable chunks. Then, with a BLUNT knife, pry between the meat and the shell and POP the meat out! Helps to score it, maybe with a sharper knife. It POPs right out, when you get the hang. I get the brown coconuts so cheap, I had to get a method going!

JUICE! Oh yes! Fruits in the am, veggies in the pm. Green things! And blender drinks, like smoothies with fruit and yogurt (mine this am was strawberries, natural yogurt and coconut milk!!!!). Gazpacho! Say, 3 ripe tomatoes, a peeled cucumber, chunk of onion, a pepper (red, green, yellow, whatever), clove or two of garlic, splash of good olive oil, pinch of Sea Salt --maybe a squeeze of lemon! And of course, cayenne!!! Keeps a day or two in the fridge.

SO... happppy break! I notice after all this cleansing... I don't want no junk! All this Healthy Stuff tastes pretty good! Huh.

Best to you,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (2)