CureZone   Log On   Join
Great work!!!!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Somer Views: 998
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,843

Great work!!!!

You really did a marathon there, huh? Very life-changing experience few have the (cussed stubbornness?) will to carry through. You are a true warrior on the cleansing trail!

And of course, as we ALL experience, it is truly easier to fast than to eat well! That is the challenge awaiting you. Remember you can always come here for support! Hang with us during your break.

REMEMBER it can take quite a while for digestion to normalize, particularly after a mega-fast like yours. I am over two weeks into eating a very light, clean rebuilding/cleansing diet, and STILL not 100% normal! Consider adding Metamucil (baby food psyllium) 3x per day, 1 tsp. til things get going. Don't let yourself get congested.

AND enjoy the OJ! It really does taste like it came straight from heaven! And the soup! I still have soup in the fridge at all times, and always add extra CAYENNE!

To detox heavy metals (mercury, lead, aluminum etc.), TRY this chelating PESTO!!! YUMMMMMM!

2 c. packed fresh cilantro
1/2 c. almonds, and/or brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
3-4 cloves garlic
7T flax oil or extra virgin olive
pinch of Sea Salt
lemon juice to taste

Whizzzzz in blender til Pesto! The dose is 1T per day for 3 weeks! I'm HOOKED! It goes on everything except my oatmeal!

ENJOY good, healthy eating! And don't forget juices! Fresh fruit and veggie juices, all you like! Wonderful, live juice is excellent for your continued cleansing, healing and detoxing.

I did my first Liver Flush Fri/Sat--truly recommend it for a next step after you get some eating under your belt and get stabilized from the MC. WONDERFUL, and particularly after a LONG fast like ours, absolutely EASY. What's a little epsom after all those SWFs and lax teas??!

Thinking of you, and wishing you HEALTH!!

Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)