CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a month and a half after a 30 day cleanse

JudahFirst Views: 1,207
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,718

Re: a month and a half after a 30 day cleanse

Amen to all of the above! I ran back to the Master-Cleanse before my body was ready in an attempt to escape having to learn self-control. It is most definitely easier FOR ME to fast than to eat right. I am learning, though, and determined to do so. My issue is more one of portion control than bad food (except for chocolate - refined sugars are my nemesis and will be my undoing if I don't get a handle on it).

I am planning another Master-Cleanse (probably only 10-14 days) in October and have been considering a raw diet for the month after hubby leaves. In the Spring I am hoping to accomplish a 30 dayer (going to be using it for prayer for the future as well, since hubby is hopefully exiting the Army next summer ... what to do next??).

I was reminded again today that if I don't learn how to eat right (foods and portions) I WILL have to learn to live with diabetes (with my family history this is not in question, it is a certainty). I am slowly learning to ask myself: what do I want more right now ... future health or this candy bar? Unfortunately for most of us, the candy usually wins out! Help, LORD! :^)

God bless you whatever you decide to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)