CureZone   Log On   Join
Help!!!

Pennykkeller Views: 1,454
Published: 7 years ago

Help!!!

For the past 7 years I've been sick... It started when I had my first child... Little issues started happening. 1st health issues - thyroid , depression - I chalked it up with having a baby.. Over the next 5 years I suffered.. I have many illness and emotional events take place..2010 my house burned down, we had to move I'm to a hotel for 10 months, a month after the house fire, we found out we were pregnant... I lost my job do to fire. Having no clothes, no car, depression.. 7m into the pregnacy I was put on bed rest... Had my son... I got depressed again, had a breakdown, the diagnosed me being bipolar.. I thought ok.. My dad was bipolar.,so now I'm diagnosed with thyroid issues, bipolar.. I had already been diagnosed with ADHD.. Insomnia.... Well I not in purpose but got pregnant again.. Within 6 months into this pregnancy I was on bed rest.. I couldn't walk.. It hurt so bad...I would go to my lady doctor and she would check me for yeast infection while I was pregnant and I always had them.. Well, anyways. She would give me medicine and tell me to stay in bed.. However I have a 2 year old son and 7 year old daughter.. And I'm not a millionaire who can just hire people.. Well, 3 months after I had my baby.. I was severally depressed, I could get out of bed, I had insomnia, constipation, hot flashes...I could not lose a pound.. Well anyways my friend started talking to me about yeast overgrowth so.. I checked into it.. I went and got all my blood work done . I had adrenal fatigue, chronic fatigue, lupus, low cortisol, yeast overgrowth, no v d, low progesterone, low testerone.. I was malnutrition And not absorbing any nutrients.. No with this all being said my doctor put me in a strict fit for 7 weeks. Diflucan, nystatin, she gave my tester-one, progesterone, probiotic, v d.. However, I know I'm noticing different systoms.. My body hurts all over.. I'm still so tired.. Any ideas.. My diet is no diary, no wheat, no sugar..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.828 sec, (1)