CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Cleanser

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
JudahFirst Views: 738
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,604

Re: New Cleanser

You poop the stones... They say that everyone has gall stones and that passing chaff is important as well (which a Liver-Flush also accomplishes). Personally, I recommend doing a parasite cleanse during the Master-Cleanse and then a Liver-Flush at the end. But adding the parasite cleanse is my own invention and is NOT according to the book's protocol.

It is best to do the cleanse a MINIMUM of 10 days. Your metabolism will return to normal once you begin eating. Exercise is the very best way to up ones metabolism but it takes awhile of doing it faithfully. I was able to maintain my normal exercise regimen while fasting. I think this is best since many toxins are cleansed through the skin as well.

Being tired while cleansing is normal since the body is doing a lot of internal detox work (plus the metabolism does slow down - I was cold everyday after day 6 or so). Give yourself time to rest - read a good book or sit and watch a sunset. I took a nap almost everyday of my 21-day cleanse. Paid for it with crabbiness if I didn't. ;^)

I can't tell you about P&B since I don't do that. I did an herbal Colon Cleanse from Dr. Natura about 10 months ago and saw some rope at the end of that.

God bless and fast ON!

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)