CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please
 
Fondues Views: 23,944
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,766,523

Re: Killing MYCOTOXINS - help please


I sympathize with you as well.it seems like a losing battle it is so crazy making at certain point you have to put your health first seriuosly better to stay in a tent outside until your well

From my research Ozone does not kill the byproduct of mold which is mycotoxins.I've tried ozone it does not touch kill myctoxins .

My ND said that a person should only be around ozone for 20 minutes tops it can irritate the lungs.
He gave me homepathic stuff that supposedly is supposed to make you immune to mold he is sort of mad scientist type it is unclear if this is working .


... I had a very crazy thought of was fogging with ammonia this is highly dangerious and my MD told me not to this too caustic plus if mold is in the walls hidden it is releasing toxic gas into the room. Plus with mold poisoning you cannot be around chemical of any sort it tips you over the edge. So I just wiped down everthing with h ammonia and water and the walls and floor too and I wore eye goggles and gloves and air mask
.
Black mold can effect your brain there was women who was institurionalized a mold literate medical RARE saw the mold in the brain scan after being on the mold medication she became her old normal self I think it took a six months This is what were dealing with .

IQ AIR is the best purifier but it is spendy I have one and it is wonderful.


A friend had new empty condo and we moved into it and sold our home I was not worth having the brain fog and flu like symptoms with heart issues everyday is just way too much. our entire life became focused on this and in fact and the effects of black mold are so far reaching. I can no longer go to the antique stores or older building and even new places that have mold I react by coughing right away. It is better to have a newer place than take any chances renting an older place until they can guarantee there is no mold they have to DISCLOSE if there has ever been a leak or mold.

We are building a super healthy home with a builder sort of like LEEDS but takes quite a few steps ahead of them , and everything is hardwired land lines etc for the EMS types

. There is a theory that EMF waves from Wireless Cell Phone s compute wifi smart meters causes parasite and other things most likely mycotoxins in our body to feel that they are being attacked and it multiplies more rapidly I believe this to be true. Building during the summer is the only way to go for best health .

Check out Sponaugle Wellness Institue . The authority on Mold is Dr Shoemaker he has retired and may God bless him because he is seeking a cure , besides cholestyramine. perhaps he will stumble across somethng that kills airborne mycotoxins that is non toxic would be heaven sent.

I know after Katrina episode many things came out to kill black mold but once your sensitized you it is not a good idea to be around toxic chemicals because it can make you sicker.
Get well and be well .
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)