CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loss of weight- did'nt happen?

JudahFirst Views: 787
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,397

Re: Loss of weight- did'nt happen?

Well, you could try the lax tea for awhile and leave the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) for like Saturdays or something? I'm not sure what to tell you. After the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I always emptied out so well that I became really hungry 2 hours later! Maybe use a little more salt and a little less water if you want to continue the SWF?? I usually could only stomach about 24 oz. of it anyways. (I adjusted the salt to 1 1/2 tsp. when I made it with 3 cups water.)

Another alternative to SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is an enema. That way your tummy wouldn't feel so full... As to gagging on the "ade" ... hehehe ... I liked the stuff (my neighbor tried the Master-Cleanse and thinks I'm NUTS - she's most likely right) so drinking it wasn't a problem. Have you tried separating the cayenne from the juice? Maybe it's the combination that you don't like.

If all else "fails" I would move to a fresh fruit and veggie juice fast. It is quite effective (maybe a bit slower of a detox) and may prove easier for you to down enough calories for weightloss. There's a link I've posted that can give you all the information you ever wanted on this type of fast. God bless and fast ON!

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)