CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 eye twitches and lots of lemons.

monkeychic Views: 1,092
Published: 17 years ago

Day 4 eye twitches and lots of lemons.

Morning of day 4, a mug of SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in my hand. I have come to the conclusion that maybe I need to write a book about international cuisine after I finish my MC. I seem to be meticulously going over different types of food in my head, color, smells, preparation, taste, the people and places that they remind me of. So far, so good, I keep telling myself just one more day...one more day. I also wanted to mention a strange phenomenom...since I started the Master-Cleanse my right eyelid has been twitching on and off throughout the day, it's the wierdest thing. Also, someone mentioned how many lemons they go through in a day and I go through about 8 lemons for 4 quarts of lemonade. And even though I am losing weight I still have this extra layer of fat around my belly that is hanging on for dear life..."must hang on!" So is it advisable to jog and do sit-ups or is that too strenuous for the MC? I was feeling low on energy these past few days. Please some feedback would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.047 sec, (1)