CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone with experience with acne??

knut Views: 836
Published: 17 years ago

anyone with experience with acne??

I'm a 27 female and have been dealing with this for at least the past 10 years. I've tried every topical and Antibiotic that these %^@#$% doctors have given me to "help" my situation, and, of course, it only made it worse in the long run.

So, right now I'm on day 9 of The Master Cleanse and I did a Liver Flush a few days ago (this past weekend). I have definitely broken out more than normal but not sure if it's from The Master Cleanse or the liver flush.... I believe it's from the liver flush.

I know that I need to just keep going with the liver flushes, which I plan on doing. I guess I'm just asking if anyone here is doing the cleanse specifically for acne, or have had any results or experiences with the cleanse, and if so - on what day?
I know everyone is different.... just wondering.

... and I have looked at the Acne forum, just thought I'd post here for some different insight.

Thanks much for any replies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)