CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help on the MAster Cleanse

JudahFirst Views: 787
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 218,108

Re: Need Help on the MAster Cleanse

Once you eat you will restart the digestive system. The point of the Master-Cleanse is to give your digestive tract an extended rest. Repeatedly starting and stopping fasting will probably throw the body completely out of sync. I wouldn't recommend it.

If you still want to eat but are interested in weight loss, a good thing to try is a "simple diet." It's basically what I'm on right now (in preparation for a LF): I juice fresh fruit in the morning, lots of water, and have some of the parasite cleanse tincture. For lunch, it's a veggie juice with a little 'cheyenne' (I would eat a salad, except I'm trying to keep things ultra low fat before the Liver-Flush which is tomorrow). Then in the afternoon I treat myself to some fresh fruit. Dinner is a mung bean/brown rice veggie soup (kicharee) which is heavenly (found multiple recipes for it online). Then I allow myself one or two medjool dates for dessert - it tastes like candy! Lots of water with lemon in it all day, and in 3 days I've lost 4 pounds! But I'm still eating. I can tell that I'm detoxing as last night by 10:00 I was exhausted and slept for 10 hours! Felt great and I awoke refreshed like never before.

God bless you on your journey!

Freedom You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)