CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I do a liver flush while detoxing from Candida?

Views: 609
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,180,753

Re: Should I do a liver flush while detoxing from Candida?

If you have systemic Candida, your system is already over burdened and if it was me, I would start working to a Liver Flush asap. Candida is a fungus, very clever and can adapt to any food you eat, it can hybernate for at least a decade in your body. I personally don't believe candida diets work at all, and can actually lower your immunity to the fungus, as was my experience. Human beings thrive on carbohydrates, so personally I don't subscribe to low carb mis-philosophy. But I guess the Candida Forum would be the best place for that topic, but if you read up on liver flushing, like Andreas Mortiz' book, you will get a better idea if it is right for you. I'm so happy I found liver flushing, and my systemic candida gets weaker every day, and I get stronger every day, so no Liver Flushing hasn't made it harder for me to fight it, it's made it easier, but I am avoiding the apple juice next time. We have to remember that yeast and fungus are not the same thing, that yeast in the gut is natural but it groups together and creates a fungus and can take over your entire life, that is systemic Candida. Check out Andreas' book, you will enjoy it, very very good book on health:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)