CureZone   Log On   Join
commonknowledge: Skip Zimectrin Gold - Take Horse Paste Without Praziquantel

ICU Views: 2,315
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,179,718

commonknowledge: Skip Zimectrin Gold - Take Horse Paste Without Praziquantel

commonknowledge -

Skip taking the Zimectrin Gold horse paste, unless you already have it on hand.  It's pricey, about $15+ a tube, & its Praziquantel % (1mg/kg) is too low to be effective for tapes.  But if you have it, go ahead & use it for the Ivermectin....it's better than nothing!  (lol)

If you need a supply of Ivermectin, EBay seller bmcbluemuddcharters still has a listing for 12 tubes of Horse Health Ivermectin for $29.99 (or make an offer).  He accepted my offer of $26 a few weeks ago.  That's a good price since the paste usually runs $5+ a tube plus shipping w/other sellers.

Rats!  I shouldn't have even mentioned tapeworm larva in my last post!  I needlessly set off alarm bells for everyone!?#  I bit my tongue when I realized my boo boo. (lol) 

Soly is correct that the crawling & movement you feel are more likely due to roundworms.  Chances of tapeworms cysts in the CNS are very rare & they don't crawl or move.  If you had them in your brain, you'd have massive nonstop headaches, blackouts, & possibly seizures w/no relief from narcotic pain meds.

Gotha go geth a bandaidth for my thongue...it hurths.   Meanwhile, good luck & battle on, warrior!

Cheers - ICU 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

5.282 sec, (1)