CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

mikefranks Views: 15,610
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,178,921

Re: Alcohol for seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff ? HELP PLEASE....

Hey, yeah It cleared up the scalp. I did have a before/after picture somewhere within three days difference of nothing just using Yakult...It was really bad before. If it will make you feel better I'll dig them out in a bit for ya.

Haha I know what you mean by the chocolate. It helps if you're going to have some, by only having little bits I guess. That way you're still satisfied you've eaten some as well as hopefully not doing too much damage to the skin.

Yeah, I know exactly how it is about going out too. In fact I was almost kicked out of college because of how bad it got, I just never went out at all lol.

Probiotics will help cure you from the inside out, look around on curezone; the general belief is that it's all from the inside, e.g. your digestive tract, a zinc/biotin deficiencies, Candida seems to be a big culprit too.

VSL#3 I found on Amazon for just under £20 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005GNW80Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=U... .

No need to replace, just empty a sachet in a glass of water and drink it down. You might want to start with just half a packet, these do contain 450 billion whereas Yakult etc only 7.5 billion. It will be quite a shock most likely.

Half to one packet a day should do the trick.

Thanks a lot :) & to you. Don't believe you'll have it forever. SO many people especially on curezone cure themselves all the time. It's definitely possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)