CureZone   Log On   Join
Random thoughts on cravings

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
denizen3 Views: 955
Published: 17 years ago

Random thoughts on cravings

Before I fasted, I had always heard that your body craves whatever it NEEDS. So when I craved a big fat burger with fries, or a bag of chocolate chip cookies (especially when hormonal), I thought, "Great! My body needs this... I must answer it's call."

:>

While fasting, I read - on this forum, I do believe - that our bodies crave whatever we give it. So if we give it big fat burgers with fries, it will crave that; if we give it big fat salads, that's what we'll crave. Makes sense to me, especially since my fast, I NEVER crave big fat burgers anymore.

Then I read something that I believe was taken from the book regarding Blood Type Diet s that said our bodies crave what it's allergic to. Which seems odd to me .. why would our bodies crave something that's bad for it, but also makes sense considering that I have recently discovered I'm allergic to wheat, which would at least partially explain why I have such an addiction to bread and bread-like products (hello, choc chip cookies!).

Then there are discussions about cravings being all or in part simply psychological - i.e., emotional eating - and not necessarily physical. I've experienced and witnessed that as well.

I find it fascinating that several people have posted here that, while on the fast, they began craving salads and veggies. I know I did as well.

I don't know that I have a point here... just something I was thinking about and thought I'd throw it out for possible discussion / information / experience gathering.

Best,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)