CureZone   Log On   Join
cross contamination
Tugger Views: 736
Published: 8 years ago

cross contamination

A few years ago I was exposed to toxic mold, stayed in it long enough to become hypersensitive to it. Anyway, my truck became cross contaminated and it made me sick to drive it so a friend told me to get a gallon water jug cut it in half, put some clorox in it, put the jug in the truck, roll up the windows and let the truck set for a week which I did and it worked fairly well.

I thought if it works for mycotoxins why not parasites? So I tried it but I only let the truck sit for about 3 days. After 3 days there were white specks on the steering column, the drivers seat, the floor mat and the console, everywhere. When Im done driving the truck for the day I put the clorox container back in my truck and the next day theres always white specks scattered everywhere but as time goes by theres less and less. Now whenever I drive it, it doesn't feel like crap crawling all over me.

Today I tried the same method in my bedroom but I only left the clorox container in the room for a couple of hours. When I went to put my bluetooth headphones on which were hanging about the container there was a white round speck about 2 cm long which is the first time I've ever seen a parasite that big and my computer desk doesn't have anymore white specks on it like it used to. It didn't matter how often I wiped the desk down with alcohol within an hour there were always a few white specks now theres nothing.

Like mold exposure as long as we keep exposing yourself its going to take that much longer to recover and our bedroom is probably one of the worst places there is in terms of contamination due to the amount of time we spend there. If your going to try this about an hour before you go to bed remove the clorox from your bedroom and open up a window, the last thing you want to do is inhale clorox fumes all night long.

You might want to consider putting a container of clorox in your closet and closing the doors. Your clothes might smell like clorox for awhile but its better than that feeling of having bugs crawling on your skin. Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

5.250 sec, (1)