CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Views: 2,371
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,171,762

Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Yes,I can do that for you. My liver and my digestive system was shutting fown. I had no choice if I wanted to live. There are many variations of the liver flushes, but I used the easiest I could see available which was a version of Sam Biser's Coca Cola flush. Half a cup each of olive oil and Classic Coke. (You can get the Coke syrup without the corn syrup, I think, if you don't want to use the Coke in the store. It stops nausea. Then 2 ounces of fresh-squeezed lemon juice added as a last ingredient. Otherwise get the fizz out of the coke first.
Then you lie on your right side for 30 minutes, your left for 15 minutes and your back for 15 minutes. Don't do anything strenuous when you get up. You absolutely HAVE to do a 3-day prep drink with a quart of apple cider and 90 drops of Phosfood (from your chiropractor or Standard Process or Ultraphos from Ultralifeinc.com) in each quart. This is for the purpose of allowing the bile duct to be flaccid enough so anything an pass out of your liver. The orthophosphoric acid is a smooth muscle relaxer so no stones get caught in your common bile duct. The Clark flush with the epsom salts didn't work hardly at all for me. My body was probably using the magnesium and sulfate for other reasons than allowing the bile duct to open enough. You DON'T want that to happen. I did well over a hundred of these flushes. They do cause a bit of nausea. No food only water for the 3 hours after your evening meal on the evening of the liver flush. I found the nausea wasn't bad at all if I ate only a light supper. The Coke syrup in the drink will help stop the nausea and you can also put a peppermint candy in your mouth or have a cup of ginger tea you can sip on that will stop it. It's getting the job done and mind over matter. My returning health meant more to me than putting up with a little nausea. What little bit of nausea the oil causes isn't that big a deal in the long run when you see what your liver expels for poisons, and stones with parasites in them, and is worth it. The oil should pass within a couple of hours through the next 12 hours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (2)