I Think I Saw Elvis in My Toilet Bowl!!

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Somer Views: 2,734
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 217,198

I Think I Saw Elvis in My Toilet Bowl!!

Oooh, yeah, right! Elvis! Gaarrrrgh! A perfect example of the rigors of excess!!!!

Yep, I think we are a little weird. But I would rather be a little weird, checking out the latest flush with my spelunkers flashlight... than completely ignoring the whole scenario and chuck it all! continuing to abuse myself!

Parasites. Meat, oh yeah. Raw fish! Improperly cleaned vegetables! Not washing our hands like mommy told us to. Pets! Swimming in questionable water while very drunk and not caring how much we swallow! (I suppose you could do this sober, but where would be the fun?)

So many parasites and so little attention to getting the little buggers OUT! And of course a dirty colon is like a critter 5 star hotel! A clean colon has nothing of interest for parasites.

So if anyone thinks cleansing is kinky, they should take a really good look at some of the classic photos available for gawking on the internet. That, along with the liver/gallbladder stones, should get the most squeamish lightweight to at least take NOTICE!!

I am serious about the flashlight. Me mum got it at an outdoor store, and it straps on your forhead, is very small and very bright. Perfect for spelunking! And that is how I happened to catch a glimpse of Elvis...

If our senses of humor ever give out we're in serious trouble! :)

Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.840 sec, (1)