This stuff is amber to greyish colored too, depends on the thickness of the glass, the light, how much is in the glass. Just pointing out to people that chlorine dioxide oxidizes silver particles. It is just a waste of silver, or possibly hazardous. I just said mesosilver since everyone knows what that is instead of non ionic silver which just sounds confusing. I believe clear ionic "colloidal" silver is only useful topically since it reacts instantly with the salt in the blood or stomach acid to become silver chloride which is insoluble in water or blood. Anyone out there can put some mesosilver in a glass and add a drop of activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and watch it turn clear instantly making it null and void.