CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About tomorrow...

denizen3 Views: 1,313
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 217,125

Re: About tomorrow...

JF, You may be right. I realize that I've but chipped the tip of the iceberg when it comes to educating myself about food. However, I'm not ingesting much if any wheat/gluten/yeast as I discovered an intolerance right after my fast. I was eating a fair amount of brown rice, but cut that out as well.

I don't feel that I gorge myself on anything, and the majority of my intake is raw veggies, with fresh fruit coming in second. I never even thought about veggies having carbs til someone pointed it out to me and I found some internet sites that reveal the amount of carbs in specific vegetables. I was shocked at some of the numbers.

That said, I'm still learning and experimenting and open to possibilities, which is why I phrased my statement "I am coming to believe" as opposed to being definitive.

I've read a little about the Blood Type Diet - ironically, my blood type is supposed to eat a lot of meat - red meat and fish - which I don't want to do. :\

I hadn't looked into food combining yet, though, so thank you for that suggestion. I appreciate your input, and look forward to any other thoughts or ideas you might care to share.

Best,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)