CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Views: 2,398
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,170,295

Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

It's not Humaworm's fault with the herbs. The herbs work well, but you HAVE to clean the parasites and their debris OUT of the liver, especially in order to get well. The liver has to be emptied of all the s**t, as you say, or you're going to be REAL SICK and pissed off, which you have a right to be right now, because nobody told you how to clean out the INSIDE of your body? The colon MUST be cleaned out, too. Humaworm has some great colon cleanser. Your LIVER is the most important organ in your body. Clean it out, FLUSH THAT ORGAN OUT or you'll die just doing nothing more than killing off the parasites. EDUCATING is what this whole website is about. NO medicating. That's part of where the poisons come from in the first place that lower your body's immune system , create the dead tissue and poisons and make you pick up parasites. Stay away from the drugs and the solvents.
Where's the proper "educating" on this forum? Someone has to do it. I came back from cancer with my organs all malfunctioning and my liver and digestive system shutting down. Been there, so my posts are reliable information anybody can use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)