You can't just kill off the parasites and expect to get well. Do a colon cleanse and flush the liver. The parasites secrete an anesthetizing agent and you can't feel it in your liver, so flush it out. Otherwise, your liver can shut down from all the debris it's filtered out of the bloodstream. THAT'S when you're dead. The liver MUST be functional, or you die in 24-48 hours after it shuts down. There's the Clark liver flush and the Coke flush. I much prefer the coke flush because nothing gets caught in the common bile duct. The stones pass easily. It's your choice.