CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Views: 2,521
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,171,393

Re: Symptoms After Humaworm

Sharing more of my experience with the "Humaworm" fans.
Minerals are the fundation of everything. It's true, herbs are full of ionic minerals as well as medicinal properties, but I've discovered it's necessary for the healing process and anywhere in between to add some minerals so the body can make compounds out of the other good stuff you use to get well with. It also reduces scar tissue that you will get from the colon and liver being damaged by drugs or polyps. A sick body is very depleted in minerals, especially calcium (if you need to clean out your colon and can't absorb it well) and magnesium. Our soil is so depelted in the anti-cancer mineral selenium. Bentonite clay has minerals and is used also to clean out the colon. You can add that in addition to the herbalist's colon cleanse. Sacred clay is non constipating and will draw out toxins as well as raise the mineral level in the body so needed to be healthy. Magnetic clay baths remove toxins. www.AncientMinerals.com has some earth food with minerals as well as bentonite clay in it. I've also used fulvic acid from www.optimallyorganic.com.

The good thing about clay minerals is that your body will take what it needs and you will expel the rest.
Thanks.

I hope you all have good luck at getting well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)