CureZone   Log On   Join
MY life may depend on this so hoping someone can answer my questions..trying to survive a cancer death sentence according to Drs

knowledge seeker Views: 1,239
Published: 7 years ago

MY life may depend on this so hoping someone can answer my questions..trying to survive a cancer death sentence according to Drs

can someone answer these questions for me

1. is this brand of lugol's ok for iodine supplementation like in the book the iodine crisis.

http://www.azcampings.com/survival/water-purifiers/lugols-solution-iodine-1-ounce-5-iodine-10-potassium-iodide-in-glass-bottle-with-glass-rubber-tipped-dropper-iki-acs-usp-grade-99-9-ultra-pure-from-usa

I want to order right away so please don't forget this first question

I have breast cancer and am in poverty on a fixed income and can't afford the iodoral or more expensive brands of lugol's without a lot of hardship especially for life with all the needed co-factors etc unless it is crucial I get a certain brand of iodine

2 I saw you can make it on a youtube video but not sure what the brand names of th4ese two ingredaints he uses are for what this person is using to make it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znqej6FBxTA

3 Also does one's weight matter when dosing for example, is 50 mg a goal or maybe higher based on how you feel even if one is very overweight or do you take more based on weight like one might if taking tinctures or something?

4 I also have a mufti-nodular goiter. Does this seem to indicate together with the breast cancer that I definitely am iodine deficient without super needing to take the iodine loading test.

5 If I start at 12.5 mg is that 8 drops of lugol's

6 How long before one goes to 50 mg?  Can I just do it a few days and then up it to 50 mg or maybe take the 12.5 2 or 3 days then increase by 12.5 every 2 or 3 days till get to 50 mg and is that enough of a dose?

7 How do I know do I know if I should go beyond the 50 mg dose as once I get the tumor taken out no way for me to gage if any shrinkage of the tumor itself.

8 is it extremely likely that lugol's in liquid form will irritate my stomach I am not sure if I  should buy more than one bottle right away as I found it pretty cheap with no shipping fee right now but if it is going rip up my d stomach or something, maybe I should only get one bottle for now even if price goes up for the $800 no shipping price I found

9 Finally this is very important.. must the magnesium be magnesium citrate, magnesium cycinate or magnesium oxide as book said as i have thousands of magnesium gluc tablets already at home if that is acceptable

or should I pay to get the other types of magnesium knowing of my extreme financial difficulty and that I have gotten other alternative health things I am buying to try to live solely on alternative health and an upcoming lumpectomy but no other recommended doctor treatments that I refuse even though they aid I will die without chemo etc  

If the magnesium gluconate is acceptable instead let me know or is it crucial to the get one of the other 3 types of magnesium form the book. Hate to throw all this magnesium gluconate that is prescription and thus covered by insurance if it can be used but not wanting to mess up getting a cure by using wrong stuff either. I am new to all this

So money is playing in with what I can do but I strongly feel this protocol would be invaluable and am feeling hopeful as I have so many symptoms of iodine deficiency according to what I have read so far in the iodine crisis book I felt a gut feeling that this was the answer for me to many long term problems and the breast cancer too. I thank those who told me about taking iodine for this new life or death crisis and appreciate anyone who answers my questions above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (2)