CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your "Good News" is motivation to me!

Somer Views: 2,495
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 217,098

Re: Your "Good News" is motivation to me!

It's been a while, Mooly! Good to hear from you!

Of course, I am at the End of the World in Mexico, and have to drive an hour for my pro, but I know how lucky I am to have her.

Germany is very famous for its fasting clinics! And Europe ain't that big! SHOP! Could be an excuse to get out and about!

And meantime, this place really has everything you need excepting perhaps the colonics...

Do you have or can you get a juicer? Juice is amazing stuff. I think it can give us the lift we previously counted on coffee and Sugar to give us! Bit by bit, start substituting something healthy for something unthinkable, and you are on the way!

For breakfast, fresh, raw fruit! What could be better? With a little natural yogurt and a few almonds--yum!

And treat yourself to a big salad for lunch or dinner, and have whatever you like for the other meal. That way, 2 out of 3 meals are trouble free! Drink a juice or two between meals to keep you lifted up and out of the garbage! I love the veggie juices!

Or just make gazpacho in your blender. Cut up a cucumber, 4-5 Roma tomatoes or 1-2 regular good ripe tomatoes, a chunk of onion, 2-3 cloves of garlic, a pepper (red, green, yellow), 1-2 T. of good olive oil and enough water to blender it all nicely. Chill and add Sea Salt , cayenne... Great for summer! And it keeps for a couple days!

Anything we can do to help you, of course we are here. Again, so good to hear from you.

I'm already looking forward to my next MC!

Best to you,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)