CureZone   Log On   Join
1st break day from Iodine

dc10 Views: 348
Published: 7 years ago

1st break day from Iodine

I'm taking today and tomorrow off from Iodine as suggested in the protocol after about 3 wks on Iodine.

This has to be the most NORMAL day I've felt ever since going on a low carb diet about 2 months ago. My 1st and 2nd week of low carb, I was struggling with excessive urination and heart palpitations. Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium fixed them no problem

Then on the 3rd week of low carb, I started feeling tired in the morning, falling asleep at noon, arms feeling like bricks after eating. Couldn't get myself out no matter how much coffee I was taking. Then Iodine took care of those problems but still struggled with lightheadedness and weird feelings after the dosage. It varies between day, some days the weird period lasts 1 hour, some day up to 3-4 hours. But it's still better than without Iodine

I also changed a couple of things when I started the protocol: I started eating a high protein diet first thing in the morning (I used to skip breakfast and wait till noon,) started taking a lot of Vitamin C. Matter of fact, I upped the dosage from 3000mg to 6000mg a few days ago and it seemed to make a difference.

This morning, my first break day from Iodine, I got up and started feeling my fingers and toes getting cold. Usually I'd take the Iodine and they'd get warm again. But I skipped the Iodine and took my usual cosupplement along with 3000mg of Vitamin C and sorta braced for whatever bad stuff to hit. But it never came... The fingers and toes actually felt warm afterward. I'm able to concentrate all day. No lightheadedness, no weirdfeelings. Well, it's afternoon now and my toes are feeling a little cold again, but still this is the best day I'm having so far.

I wonder how I can maintain this by playing around with the schedule, may be 5 days on 2 days off? thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)