1. I read the Iodine handout and the required co-supplements. However, I am just wondering if supplementing with LugolsIodine orally is safe?
2. Are there perhaps, more natural sources of Iodine that I can take like seaweed?
3. Also, how would be the safest way to supplement iodine?
1. Yes, I have found it very safe, but the detox is a problem for some, I almost gave up in the middle of mine; took 3 months. We cant however garantee anything, as for some it is too much. I have one friend that gave up. All the others 30-40 cases have found iodine life changing in a positive way.
2. Yes, you mentioned wakame, kelp is another. We are however conserned about high levels of arsenic, cadmium etc in these. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2160425
I have done kelp myself, for months; problem was that it had no effect on my hypo thyroid.