CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just started to detox today after 5 days 50mg. considering going to higher dose to

snugglykindness Views: 1,176
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,170,173

Re: just started to detox today after 5 days 50mg. considering going to higher dose to

and what about DHEA? i have some cream thats been sitting in the fridge.

i'l tell u in the past my doctor prescribed it to me and it worked but when i took it for more then a few days it became to much because my adrenals healed.

i think now would be a good time to take it and just make sure not to go past when i'm feeling sufficient again.

taking to much of that really sux cause it doesn't wear off for 12 hours but right now i think i'm willing to take the risk.

i used to take it long term but once i added chromium picolinate to my regiment every thing my dhea levels shot up and i couldn't use it anymore.

i think i'm going to give it a shot. hope i'm not doing anything to bonkers and maybe i should wait for ur reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)