CureZone   Log On   Join
just started to detox today after 5 days 50mg. considering going to higher dose to "blast through detox".

snugglykindness Views: 1,248
Published: 7 years ago

just started to detox today after 5 days 50mg. considering going to higher dose to "blast through detox".

my post yestreday with responses:
//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=815

ok so i went from that in the above post to today having the frontal headache (which went away after a couple salt loads and an oil pull) and i'v gone hypo from what seemed to be hyper yesterday. my feet r cold and i haven't slept more then a couple hours now going 3 days.

from yesterday and the past few days before from feeling really wired with an uncomfortably high amount of energy to now feeling like i can't do anything but lay in bed along with head feeling like its caving in, my body feels like it weighs a ton, cold feet and i just feel plain miserable.

but knowing there's a purpose to all this and a goal in mind i don't feel so freaked out especially after reading so many past posts, the answers section, and success section. i feel i must continue on despite how horribly crappy i feel.

i'm thinking of upping the dose from 50 mg iodoral to 100 mg as well to "blast through detox" like i'v been reading about here.

i'v read other people going hypo after taking Iodine for a short period and then reaching homeostasis shortly afeter. there's to much info here to think i'm going through something unique from everybody else on this forum.

it just seems like my thyroid is swinging from one side to the other to find the middle. the insomnia is brutal and although there's detox symptoms which have gone away pretty fast after a short salt loading and oil pulling i have a feeling this is more a body balancing act.

i just want to get the more experienced people's here opinion on how i should proceed. i really feel like i should take 100 mg a day and just push through till normalcy appears.

any feedback/advice is much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)