Mycotoxins can mean that you have had mold exposure . Mold can be hidden in your car, your work , your home even the club you workout at Mold exposure is very serious can be fatal... not to scare you . You might consider reading Mold Warrior BY Dr Shoemaker , I have not heard of a mycotoxin connection with dental, but it would not surprise me since virulent strain leak from root canals and can be released into the body .
Another source of myctoxins is food and drink. Certain food have high level of myctoxins. Coconut oil from dried coconuts, coffee, peanuts and other nuts as well...do a google search on this I'm sure the list is longer than this.