CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 200/100 BP Reading

nodaev Views: 3,637
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,168,719

Re: 200/100 BP Reading

I have a solution for your husband. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure 11 years ago. In 2009, my doctor increased my medication and I've been taking 4 pills per day since. Apart of the side effects, my blood pressure was never stable. I have been as high as 170 over 110. Five months ago, I started to take a natural supplement formulated based on research undertaken by three prominent US scientists who received the Nobel Prize in medicine in 1998. My blood pressure has never been as stable as it is right now and has been as low as 114 over 70. Moreover, my blood glucose and cholesterol levels have improved a lot (-15%) and I feel great now compared to a few months ago. Some people see significant results in a few weeks and are either off their medications or have them substantially reduced. Send me an email and I'll send you a link to get my free report on the supplement. I decided to become a distributor and save lives but nothing to buy here. Start your own research and I will provide as much information to you as possible. I would be glad if someone told me about this supplement before I started taking medicine drugs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)