CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okay...maybe it wasn't my toothpaste that caused my EC..Help!

Yossarian7 Views: 1,305
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,168,560

Re: Okay...maybe it wasn't my toothpaste that caused my EC..Help!

In addition to the recommendations you've received, I would try taking L-Lysine capsules - at least 2,000mg a day. This can slow down the peeling cycle. I pasted this from another post on curezone:

"l-Lysine, an amino acid, provides nutritional support for the body's natural defenses. l-Lysine is particularly helpful in maintaining healthy gum and lip tissue.

Considerable research indicates that L-Lysine nutritionally influences Herpes simplex most effectively in conjunction with Vitamin C.
L-Lysine promotes the absorption of calcium from the digestive tract and it is involved in both bone development and the production of collagen.
It helps in the production of antibodies.
Lysine is utilized by many hormones and enzymes
Lysine is necessary for tissue repair

L-Lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. L-Lysine plays a major role in calcium absorption; building muscle protein; recovering from surgery or sports injuries; and the body's production of hormones, enzymes, and antibodies."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)