CureZone   Log On   Join
200/100 BP Reading

Batgirl43 Views: 3,860
Published: 7 years ago

200/100 BP Reading

My husband has had mild hypertension for many years, but does not like taking meds due to side effects. He had to go to docs yesterday for a pinched nerve and his BP was 200/100! Doc said he needed meds ASAP as he was very close to having a stroke. We both have taken vitamins for several years, but hypertension seems to be the one thing that I cannot find anything that works. Any suggestions? He will keep taking meds to be safe for now, but it would be nice to find something naturally. He is 49, overweight, has sleep apnea and a high stress job. Lately, he's been complaining about being cold. I believe he also has a thyroid condition, but we will take one step at a time. He has a follow-up appt on Friday to see if BP has come down. I'm so thankful he got the pinched nerve that sent him to the doc's to begin with!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)