CureZone   Log On   Join
Deodorants and new diet

Atlanta55 Views: 1,539
Published: 5 years ago

Deodorants and new diet

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I have posted, but I wanted to give a quick update and ask a couple of questions.

Firstly, I had a tonsilectomy a few months back. I feel better overall. But I still have the odor. I think the odor is an overall Body Odor , plus bad breath, but I can't be sure. I also have a white tongue.

Like many on here, my friends and family cannot smell it, but coworkers and everyone else can. I have had the odor about 7 yrs now. People cough and sneeze a lot around me, as well as rub noses, etc.

I have been doing the anti sugar, gluten free and dairy free diet for about 3 weeks now. Sucks, as it is sometimes hard to find things to eat, but I do have to say I feel better. However, I still get reactions.

I am wondering if anyone on here has found a deo that works for them. I was using coconut oil and baking soda but decided to try regular degree today. Had such bad reactions at work, so I guess that was a bad idea. :)

Any thing that works for you all?

Also, I have an apt this week with a doc who is an md but also takes a holistic approach. Any thoughts on tests I could ask her to run or things to look for would be much appreciated.

I have been tested for tau twice, btw, both times negative. Have also tested stool and blood work, all normal as well.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)