CureZone   Log On   Join
Okay...maybe it wasn't my toothpaste that caused my EC..Help!

Jeycee23 Views: 779
Published: 8 years ago

Okay...maybe it wasn't my toothpaste that caused my EC..Help!

So i originally thought my toothpaste caused my EC..but that wasn't the case. It aggravated it yes, but didn't cause it.
I've had EC since I was in middle school maybe? But I didn't know what it was. I would pick and bite at my lips, unknowingly causing damage. I've been lurking around the forums, trying to find something that wouldn't involve me going out with awful lips. And I'm a girl, with a boyfriend so you know how distressing this can be on any relationship. I'm 17..luckily he's understanding and wants to help me with this :)
I've decided to let me lips be, not removing any skin on my lips, just putting Aquaphor on them when I'm going out. School is tomorrow, and I have big lips. How can I cope and manage my lips through out these upcoming days? I feel I have a long way to go. My EC affects most of my bottom lips and some of my top...although the top seems to be doing okay so far,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.500 sec, (1)