CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ivermectin

Happy happy Views: 5,100
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,712,656

Re: Ivermectin

Thank you very much! That is EXCELLENT recommendation to take first thing in the morning 1 hour before eating! THAT IS EXACTLY info I was looking for!
I 'HAD' a 'bout' of scabies and when I took the '2' 3mg of 4 set of Ivermectin, prescription from my Doctor, it worked!
But I wanted some handy should I have a 'flare' up at any time! But, since I bought it online from England and it is from 'India' and is the 'uncoated' and it did not give the info you did, I just needed to know 'best way' of taking it and 'online' they will not give you that as they are not Doctors.
I had gone through the process of 'homeopathic' (helped some), then Premetherin (helped some), and finally the Ivermectin (completed the 'wipe out')and am very grateful to God for this being gone!
I also got this (I'm 99% sure) from a filthy hotel that I was shocked could happen and during a time in my life (our son died) when this was the LAST THING I really needed!
However, I have come out of this a stronger person, grateful and filled with compassion for others whose family has had members die, and or people with illness especially this scabies!
Thank you again for your 'wise' advise.
God bless you!
P.S.: LOVE Loma Linda and my 'friends' of the SDA faith!
Happy happy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)