CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)

hanna Views: 5,363
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,167,088

Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)

OT. I found the person on Amazon who Grizz quoted and 4 weeks later he wrote the following:
Update: I still believe that this product works and has a place in my medicine cabinet when I over indulge for a period of time. I still struggle week to week with my sinuses but have concluded that all my problems are the result of inflammation. If I can control the inflammation which is tied to diet I can keep my sinuses in check. My biggest challenge is avoiding triggers. If I'm real healthy and my sinuses are clear and inflammation is low I can eat and drink anything in moderation as long as I return to being clean the next day. For me a strict paleo diet seems to work best. No grains, no dairy, and focus on low carb. If I'm on this diet I can taste and smell just fine. I can have beer or wine and they taste fantastic. However, if I reintroduce grains, dairy, and processed foods I'll swell back up with inflammation and my sinus will clog up and lead to infection. It's not overnight, but the cumulative effect takes a toll over 3-4 days. Once I'm all "clogged up" basically every food I consume has an immediate reaction. A single sip of beer or wine instantly gives me a runny nose. Once in this "clogged" state it takes 3-4 weeks to clear up again. It's a weird balance I must maintain if I want to enjoy a wide range of food and alcohol.
-----------------------
I still ordered it to try, that's the only
way to find out if it helps me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)