CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)

grizz Views: 6,371
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,958

Re: Potassium Iodide and Nasal Congestion (OT)

DC10,
I just stumbled into this supplement that was recommended by T2T for ED problems. It is mostly used for sinus & allergy problems. See the many testimonials related to sinus & allergy. Here is one of them, where sinus problems cleared up in only 2 weeks after trying everything for 10 yrs:

"I have struggled for the past 10 years with sinus issues. I had two surgeries to remove polyps only to have them grow back within a month each time. Doctor recommended surgery again and I could only think of the definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". I was on a mission to figure this out a different way. I tried every treatment out there. Mucinex, Sudefed, Antibiotics , steroids - oral and nasal sprays. Nasal washes with - Peroxide, Sea Salt , oregano, cayenne Pepper, tea tree oil, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil. All offered no relief. Eliminated gluten, dairy, corn, eggs, and alcohol - separately and all at once.. Again no sinus relief. Tried enzymes, tried heat packs, cod packs, bought a new pillow, washed sheets in hot water, changed soap, changed deodorant, changed shampoo, used a new towel after each shower..... Bought a humidifier, but a dehumidifier, ate raw garlic, drank green smoothies, went on a water fast, a juice fast, started exercising daily.... Still no relief. Nose was always stuffed. Somehow I bounced around on the web and found an article about natural antihistamines and Quercetin and Bromelain were mentioned. Article was convincing enough, so I gave it a try. 2 weeks in, was just about to chalk up as another failure when I smelled the new Christmas soap my wife just substituted in our bathroom.. Some evergreen spice crap. Then I walked into Trader Joes the next day and smelled the flowers prominently displayed in the front of the store. I have been going to trader joes for at least 5 years once a week and never once smelled the flowers. Like the hand soap I assumed that they must be extra strong today. But the smells continued. I could smell my baby’s skin, her hair, her diaper -clean and dirty. I could smell everything!!! And with smell, my taste came back, but not just b/c I could smell. I mean my taste buds were alive. Even items without a scent, as soon as they hit my tongue they came alive with flavor. As you can tell I'm a believer. Took about 2 weeks to start working and now has been a total of 4 weeks. I can only hope this, whatever it is, lasts.."
http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Quercetin-Bromelain-Veg-Capsules/product-revi...

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.937 sec, (2)