CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida Diet in Japan?

jess046 Views: 3,163
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,961

Re: Candida Diet in Japan?

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know Japan does not offer the same range of gluten free and paleo type products western countries do. I've read about celiacs living in Japan and it is quite difficult.

Organic food is not really what I need anyway. I need access to health foods like quiona, buckwheat, stevia products and paleo alternatives for a balanced diet. Organic restaurants would be ideal, but as far as I've there are not that many and it is quite pricey.

It wouldn't surprise me if Japan doesn't have strong health culture. Their diets might seem healthy to an average westerner, but in reality Japanese cuisine tends to emphasise sugary white rice, which is not healthy at all, as well a low-protein diet, excessive use of high sodium soy sauce, improper food combining and lots of sugary snacks/drinks. That doesn't seem healthy to me at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.094 sec, (1)